You usually only have one chance for a potential buyer to determine what their first impressions are of the house they see online. Having your home photographed professionally is an investment that isn’t just a benefit in helping your listing stand above the others, it’s a requirement. I’m passionate about photography and architecture and would love to talk to you about how I can help you.
Express Residential Real Estate Photography Packages include unlimited still photos, with a minimum of 25 pictures for your listing. The license is for a single use, such as listing and marketing a home for sale, up to one year. Pricing for homes listed at:
- 0-199k - $185
- 200-399k - $215
Residential Real Estate Photography Packages include unlimited still photos, with a minimum of 40 pictures for your listing. The license is for a single use, such as listing and marketing a home for sale, up to one year. Pricing for homes listed at:
- 0-199k - $205
- 200-399k - $255
- 400-599k - $305
- 600-799k - $360
- 800-999k - $420
- 1M-2M - $485
- 2M-4M - $560
Commercial Real Estate Photography packages are best suited for Interior Designers, multi-family buildings, rental housing, hotels and retail developments. The license is for ongoing use, up to three years. Pricing starts at $600 for a half day session.
Custom packages are available for large projects or longer license terms. Please call or email us for a quote.
Headshot Packages include a visit to your location, consultation and 2 final poses/images (fully edited):
- 1 person - $150
- 2-9 people - $125/pp
- 10+ people - $100/pp
Additional add-on services:
- Elevated/Aerial still shots - $100 for up to 10 images, perfect for homes on a higher elevation, or with areas of interest to show such as land, amenities, or surrounding area. If only aerial shots are needed, and not included as an add-on with photos, the pricing is $200.
- Video walkthrough - $200 for a highlight video (~1.5 min) or $300 for a full walkthrough (up to 3 mins). Aerial video footage is included at no charge!
- Subdivision entry/amenities (when allowed) – $40
- Exterior reshoot – used to update the pictures, usually for seasonal changes or in poor weather conditions – $75
- Rush processing – $60
- Twilight exterior shots – $225